Forest Crawl Forest Crawl

Great job!

You did an excellent job here.
Minor change you might want to consider making: The very end back to the beggining (when the loop restarts) could do with some smoothing out.
This is just a minor change to make it a 10/10, not a huge deal, but it would become a perfect loop if you could do that and re upload it, but you still got my 5! :)
Keep up the god work mate!

seargenthippo responds:

Thanks! I'll try and smooth out the "restart"!

Young Sau - Lonely People Young Sau - Lonely People

sick

sick mate, thats all i can say. peace bro

{Dj-L} The Evil Project {Dj-L} The Evil Project

sweetness!!!

haha, ace song man. mine are shitty right now, but im workin on makin them better. Yours is sick though, great job mate!!!! sounds well evil!

:=&amp;gt;Donkey Kong 9-8 Remix&amp;lt;=: :=>Donkey Kong 9-8 Remix<=:

great work!!!

i loved it. it had a very catchy tune, and good energy and beat. the only problems i could find were, the kick was slightly off in some places it sounded like, and it was fairly busy, especiallt near the beggining. there were a lot of sounds, and they were almost competing , but overall, a great song. keep up the great work!!

Moltov responds:

mm okay thanks,
-Moltov

Acid Rave[Dj-S] Acid Rave[Dj-S]

awesome!

this is sweeet! you get my 5/5 and 10/10. the synths and piano mix and flow really nice together. i actually enjoyed the hi-fi drums. really great, you should make more, you're really good.

Sacrafan responds:

Lol Ok,
I'm definitely not stopping soon.
Dont worry.
(YES ANOTHER FAN!!!)
Yeah i get fans alllllll the time, no big deal..
(OMG YESYESYES!!!)
Cya later.
(LOLW00)

A Normal Day's Progression A Normal Day's Progression

soothing

this was a very soothing tune, and it made me really calm...it was nice...i loved it